Rust Backend Engineer
- City: Berlin
- Website: http://dac.eu
DAC is a technology accelerator from one of the leading German companies on commercial and residential real estate access systems market. Our mission is to build effective solution for establishing and managing access for wide range of buildings - office centres, co-working spaces, residential real estate, storage spaces and private apartments. Our team consists of best international specialists in mobile/backend/embedded system development, as well as electrical and circuit board designers.
LightPass - app for interaction with access points and handling over LSA keys
LightCommand - web dashboard for entire system management
L700 - smart lock that uses a sequence of color impulses as key for unlocking the door
- Participate in the design and implementation of DAC’s services for it's range of products.
- Contribute and help maintain DAC’s current open source projects.
- 2–3 years of professional experience with back-end services.
- Previous experience with The Rust Programming Language.
- Comfortable with using git for version control.
- Fluent communication and written skills in English.
- Ability to work solo on smaller tasks, and with teams for larger projects.
- Professional experience in writing and deploying Rust to production.
- Experience with Embedded development.
- Experience with Kanban based development.
- Experience using GitLab for development.
- Degree in Programming, Computer Science, UI/UX, or related fields.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to help us change the way we access buildings, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job! In your application, please tell us about the projects you worked on that you are the most proud of and which technological feats of the past inspire you.
- Mission-driven culture, excluding bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Flexible working hours
- Full visa support Blue Card/National Visa/Anmeldung
- Drinks/Fruits and regular team events
- International team